To check availability, rates or to book. Please click below or one can book via Airbnb.
It’s the perfect spot to see Golden and White tailed Eagles, Red Deer, Dolphins, Porpoise and Minke Whales, which have all been seen from the house. Binoculars provided.
Only a ten minute walk to the shore, where you’ll find a sandy beach (middle to low tide). From here great, closeup views of Knock Castle can be had. A few minutes walk later, you could be visiting Skye’s newest whisky distillery, Torabhaig, for a tea/coffee or a guided tour.
All this on your doorstep!
Architect designed, larch clad home (2018)
Spacious, open plan living and dining area
One bedroom with a king size bed
Sea and mountain views
Wood-burning stove (and electric heating)
Oak and Travertine tiled floors
Onsite parking in own fenced area
Fibre optic Broadband
Located in Sleat, known as the Garden of Skye
- Well equipped kitchen with:- full size fan oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment and a washing machine
- Fibre optic wireless broadband internet, 43” UHD Smart TV with Freesat, DVD player
- Binoculars for wildlife/ views and passing ships
- Slippers provided for your stay, Scandinavian style
- Iron and ironing board
- King size bed with bed linen and extra pillows
- Hair dryer
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire blanket, extinguisher and First Aid kit
Terms and Conditions
Maximum number of guests – 2
Minimum nights available – 3
7 nights or more 10% discount
Check-in time 4pm – midnight
Check-out time 10am
No smoking, pets or parties/events
Unsuitable for babies and children under 12
Additional charges will be incurred for any damage to the house or for excessive cleaning
Free cancellation within 24 hours of booking and over 28 days from check in for a full refund
Cancel within 28 and 14 days of check in, 50% refund.
Cancel within 14 days of check in, no refund.
To check availability, rates or to book. Please click below
Google map location